TomTom Home interface

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
I recently purchased the Rider 2 and have installed the TT Home software on my computer. When started, TT Home immediately searched for updates, downloaded and prompted me to install. Like an obedient user, I agreed and let it install. All is well except the maps function. It is very difficult to navigate around on that small screen presented by TT home. Is there not a better mapping program or better way to build routes and upload them to the TomTom?

Rick

It worked

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed. Tom slept well, and in fact, beat the alarm in the morning. He had a leisurely breakfast and drove cheerfully to work. "Boss", he said, "The pill actually worked!" "That's all fine" said the boss, "But where were you yesterday?" ----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

Ask a Question