TomTom HOME and Mac

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom ONE 3rd Edition
I'm using TomTom HOME version 2.3.1.40 on a Mac running 10.5.3 with my TomTom ONE 3rd Edition. When trying to send an address through Google Maps I receive a message (from TomTom Home) saying that "This function is not yet supported for your device or operating system." Is this only not supported on a Mac, or is it a limitation of the TomTom ONE 3rd Edition? I get the same error message when I select the "Operate my device" button.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 421
Can confirm failure

I tried it too; latest version of TomTom Home, 3rd Edition and 10.5.3, and received the same result. Not sure if it's a 3rd ed issue or a Mac Home issue, but much like Operate Your Device, it's not working now.

I tried it too; latest version of TomTom Home, 3rd Edition and 10.5.3, and received the same result. Not sure if it's a 3rd ed issue or a Mac Home issue, but much like Operate Your Device, it's not working now.

From what I have read in some other forums/threads, it's not a Mac issue. PC users are getting the same message with the TomTom ONE 3rd Edition.

Ask a Question