TomTom 930 can't dial out

I recently bought a TomTom 930, finally got everything working fairly good, but I am having one problem with the Blue Tooth feature. It will pair with my Verizon LG Env phone and you can make and receive calls until you either turn the TomTom or the phone off. When you turn the TomTom back on, the screen says it is connecting to the LG phone, but you cannot make calls out, but you can receive calls. If you use your phone to make a call, it will switch over to TomTom and dial out. TomTom has no answer for this. Can anybody help?

Welcome to the forum, what software (Navcore) version have you got installed to the device, the latest is 8,351 for the device you own.
You can locate the version number by tapping the sat strength meter lower right followed by the version box, the resultant screen shows the information I am looking for - Mike

TomTom won't call out

Welcome to the forum, what software (Navcore) version have you got installed to the device, the latest is 8,351 for the device you own.
You can locate the version number by tapping the sat strength meter lower right followed by the version box, the resultant screen shows the information I am looking for - Mike
The version of my TomTom is 8.351. I have tried soft resets and hard resets, neither work. Even though the TomTom will dial out and receive calls when first paired with phone, I am sure that it is compatible. Could it be an application or a file that I am missing? Or an incomplete file? Thanks, RCaps

Ask a Question