tom tom / iphone

Hi i am a contractor currently working in the comms industry and my job entails visiting alot of different mobile phone providers towers and mast around the country with the aid of my tomtom and pushpins which i have recieved an put on the memory stick of the tomtom.
What i am wanting to know is can these same pushpins be put on the iphone if i was to get the tomtom app for the iphone.
Thanks D

If your iPhone is JailBroken then its a very easy process to add a custom POI file, if its a stock device then its going to take you hours and even then it might not work too well - Mike

The term Jailbreak is commonly applied when you unlock the phone so you can see folders/ files on the device and add/ delete them from the PC where need be, it can also offer you the ability to use a different sim card from a different network supplier - I guess if you don't know the terminology then you won't have a Jail broken phone, bear in mind doing this invalidates any warranty on the phone so its not something to take lightly - Mike

Ask a Question