Tom Tom Drums

WRY

Why don't the tom tom drums play anymore?
When I first got my 510 and turned it on the tom toms would play,now the only time they play is if I reset my 510.
Not that its a problem,just wondered why they don't play anymore and is there a way to turn them on and off?

When I first got my 510 and turned it on the tom toms would play,now the only time they play is if I reset my 510.
Not that its a problem,just wondered why they don't play anymore and is there a way to turn them on and off?

Your unit is operating properly.

Thanks. I know my unit is working correctly,I've had it almost a year and so far its been flawless.
My qustion was
Why did the tom toms stop playing and is there a way to turn them on and off?

for some reason they only play on a new reboot. for instance removing and re-installing the sd card. next time they don't play.

They will play after a reboot- either after doing a re-set of the unit or after disconnectiong from your computer/TT Home and repowering up(re-booting).

Ask a Question