Tom Tom 1V2 map price question

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
I feel dumb but I went to update my TT1v2 to the new 7.10 map and it says it cost 49Euro. How much is that in US dollars?

FDo I have to do anything to my tom tom to download the map?

I just found this site and must say it is impressive:cool:

Price is around 72 USD.

How are you buying it ? Home or through the website?

US/Canada or NA maps? very different sizes. More detail in NA maps.

If you go for the NA maps you will need a 2 GB SD card see the sticky on the site.

if US/Canda, i believe they will fit on the internal memory. You have to back up your unit first then remove the old maps to your computer then replace them with the new one that you have previously downloaded.

WITHOUT FAIL back up your unit before you do anything.

Good luck and hopefully some one will verify what I have said

I guess I was looking at the US canada. Did not know about the NA. It that the ones with the group of states for a region?

I had unit pluged in and on. I was using the tom tom home and looking at the maps.

Last edited:
You say more detail on NA maps. Do you mean more roads? what exact is the difference?

I just looked and really do not see a NA map. I found a NA map on the UK site for the 910 that is 2046mb. Is this the map you are talking about? This map will work on my TT1 V2 with a 2GB card? I do not have money to burn on this so I must get it right the first time.

Can somebody please varify this for me

Last edited:

Ask a Question