This mount might be good for thin GPSr

I don't know DF, just found it by chance. It looks like a one-size-fit-all for PDA, GPS, but my 510 is too thick for it. I might try it out , just 20$ canuk $.

It appears that the $19.99 part is just the base that sits on the dash. It works with your windshield suction cup mount - look carefully at the picture, and you can see this.

They also sell a 'grip-it' arm if you don't have a suction-cup mount - useful for cellphones, pda's etc.

I suspect it will work fine with your 510.

Note - I don't have one, or work for the company. I just think it's a neat solution - and also wonder how well it works.

I used to own a Garmin 2610 and aside from the self-adhesive/screw type base, something similar was also included. It works quite well, but not ideal for sudden breaking especially when driving at 150 or more mph in the German autobahns. Luckily I had it quite close to the windshield thus no damage to the glass and to the unit.

Ask a Question