T-mobile dash

My TT 720 will not sync w/ my t-mobile dash even with both bluetooth enabled. Is there anything I can do, add a file or etc for it to work? Thanks to all.

sync t-mobile dash to TT720

My TT 720 will not sync w/ my t-mobile dash even with both bluetooth enabled. Is there anything I can do, add a file or etc for it to work? Thanks to all.

I have a t-mobile dash too and it syncs to TT720 (sort of) ..
It can sync enabling hands free and phonebook without any tweaks, however if you want to use the plus services, then you?ll have to enable Bluetooth DUN (which Microsoft for some idiotic reason had decided to remove), you?ll have to download a cab file and install it on your dash and follow the other instructions, just google wm6_bt_dun (for some reason xda-developers removed the thread, so you?ll have to read up on it elsewhere)

On the other hand, if you?re satisfied with hands free and phonebook only, then you don?t need to do any of the above, just make sure to turn Bluetooth on, make it ?visible? and enable beam (number 8 once you?re in comm. Manager) and the dash will connect to TT720 enabling hands free and phonebook. By the way, use the TT720 to look for your phone, not vice versa and if your TT720 can't see the phone, then you'll have to turn on visibility (in comm manager choose settings > bluetooth > bluetooth > menu > Turn on Visibility)

p.s. to get the plus services you'll need t-mobile internet add on, t-zones will not work with this phone (already tried that :confused: )
If you need any more help with the dash TT720 thing just let me know

Last edited:

Ask a Question