T-Mobile Dash??

Hey, I just bought a tomtom one, and it is on the way ($248.99 from newegg :)), and i was wondering how i would use my t-mobile dash with it for tomtom plus. I have heard that it uses bluetooth DUN, and my dash does not have this functionality. Is there any way to get the tomtom to connect to the dash to use its connection? The dash uses Bluetooth PAN, which is a different technology. Thank you in advance!!

Doesn't work with mine - the proper bluetooth profile isn't present. Dash has personal area network instead of dial-up network. Now it could be hacked, but doing so would void your warranty. I must say that as an employee of T-Mobile, anything I express further on the is NOT the position of the company itself. (I like my job, always have to put that disclaimer out there) :cool:

tl;dr: It can be done, requires some hacking of the ROM on the dash - and it's not perfected yet. It has worked on PPCs, but is still in development for smart phones. It will hopefully reach final soon.

Last edited:

Ask a Question