Survey - bad link?

I received an email from Tomtom to take a survey and enter to win a new GPS. The link, whether followed in the email or via the browser, leads to an error reading "Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.' and the URL on the top of this error page is http://tomtom.zuberance.com/qualify.htm

Has anyone else had this problem?

Mine worked then the site went dead after I was updating my profile there.
I don't think it's your fault; It's probably mine... :D

I received an email from Tomtom to take a survey and enter to win a new GPS. The link, whether followed in the email or via the browser, leads to an error reading "Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.' and the URL on the top of this error page is http://tomtom.zuberance.com/qualify.htm

Has anyone else had this problem?

Yep, I got that error too. I just chalked it up to TomTom's expert programmers at work again. :rolleyes: :D

It all worked just now for me.

Guess I just have to wait for the delivery of the 930 that I'm sure I will be the winner of! :D :p :cool: :)

(I'm the original poster here :)

It finally worked for me too but not for a couple of days. I guess the web sites for Tomtom were overloaded.

This is similar to my daily update for AVG-free antivirus - their web can never keep up with their traffic and the forum gets dozens of posts about it not working for a day or more. There's just too many of us who like to do things immediately. I, for one, have to learn to slow down and be more patient.

It all worked just now for me.

Guess I just have to wait for the delivery of the 930 that I'm sure I will be the winner of! :D :p :cool: :)

I wonder if we have the slightest chance? When I tried to register, Canada did not exist in the available countries while Cameroun did... Have you inputted a USA address? In the city, I ended inputting Montreal, QC, Canada.:rolleyes:

No, I do remember getting the ddw to show Canada but, as I remember, it wasn't listed alphabetically as you see in most lists of this type. I **think** I saw it listed right with United States.

In any event, from what I've seen, I won't be visiting that site anytime soon.....

Ask a Question