Stuck in recovery mode

Hi, My tomtom 6200 ended in recovery mode. Then I connected with my device connect, after resting device rebooted, and started loading the maps,. when the loading bar was in the middle it rebooted and finished in recovery mode. Continually doing the same.
Thanks

Hi, My tomtom 6200 ended in recovery mode. Then I connected with my device connect, after resting device rebooted, and started loading the maps,. when the loading bar was in the middle it rebooted and finished in recovery mode. Continually doing the same.
Thanks
Hi I too have the same problem with a GO 520 This all started when the unit required a software upgrade for maps etc
Tom Tom have suggested numerous fixes ...none work they then said send in for repair for 105 Euros ,,I sent back a strong reply re suspect s/ware not a hardware fault...awaiting a reply

Reflash ?
That's where they take your device and reflash it with ALL of the original factory code - including the bootloader. This requires hardware that only TT has available for this purpose. The standard 'recovery' process available to all of us requires that at least the little bootloader is intact, which may not be the case on your device now.

Thanks
TT NO HELP AT ALL
THEY XAN STICK THEIR UNIT UP THEIR KEIBER PASS

Ask a Question