Strange thing when deleting a POI

TomTom Model(s)
GO 930T
I followed the usual steps to delete a POI that is not there in the real world, but when I got to the final screen the button options were BACK or DIAL. No sign of a DELETE button. So, I pressed on the DIAL button and the next screen that popped up said "Are you sure you want to delete this POI?"

Any input?

TT 930T

dial button

I followed the usual steps to delete a POI that is not there in the real world, but when I got to the final screen the button options were BACK or DIAL. No sign of a DELETE button. So, I pressed on the DIAL button and the next screen that popped up said "Are you sure you want to delete this POI?"

Any input?

TT 930T

I have the 920 and the same problem occur with the 8.3 and 8.301. Don't expect a fast cure. This problem is probably last under a 50 problem list with the 8.3

Any input?

TT 930T
Just hit "dial". It will do "delete" for you. It is mislabeled, but it works. It's one of a huge laundry list I hit tech support with the day I "upgraded" to 8.300 firmware.

Ask a Question