Startup For 3.5" Screens

For Mustang fans like me.

splash.jpg

front-splash.jpg

05burnout-splash.jpg

girl-stang-splash.jpg

Remember to rotate clockwise 90 degrees and save as a BMP file....

Last edited:
Here are a couple more.
First, this is a shot of the Disney Epcot ?Golf Ball? taken on a recent trip.

DISNEYsplash_1-vi.jpg

For any Camaro fans or muscle car fans:
69Camaro-vi.jpg

If you notice in my signature, I am a model car builder. This is a photo of a 1/12 scale Camaro I built a couple of years ago. If you want to see a few more full size photos of this build click here.
69 Camaro

I have an incredibly dumb question, which should show my lack of knowledge when it comes to certain computer aspects. When you guys are making these new custom splash screens, how do you manage to also get the Tomtom logo to be part of the picture? Thanks.

I have an incredibly dumb question, which should show my lack of knowledge when it comes to certain computer aspects. When you guys are making these new custom splash screens, how do you manage to also get the Tomtom logo to be part of the picture? Thanks.

I don't know about anyone else, but I use Photoshop for mine.

You need a graphics program that can work with layers.

There are a few good free programs:

Paint.net is donationware: http://www.getpaint.net

The Gimp is open-source freeware: http://www.gimp.org

Startup Splash and Antitheft the same................

I had my two images working fine, Red Sox @ startup and Stewie as my antitheft (shutdown). Now the Red Sox is displayed as both. I checked my names, tried to use the OEM antitheft,but still not working. Anyone have an idea?
Thanks!

screen gray

i know i saw a post about someone changing their splash screen then, when powering up its just gray....but i cant find it again to see what the outcome was, cause this has happened to me i made my screen turned it and now its just gray...any help?

Gray Screen after upload of new Splash pics on a TT One XL S

Hi All,

I know this has been beaten like a dead horse, but I think that different models require different picture sizes, and rotations etc.

I have tried using the generator program, and pictures left here by others to change my Splash or suspend picture, yet no matter what I try, I get a grey screen. When I rename the original picture to the Splash names after my custom attempts that will work again, but all customs Ive tried do n ot work.

Can anyone verify on the TT One XL S, what is the picture size required?

My bitmap of the original icon, when I see it in a folder, it is not on its right side, like some mention you have to do with the custom picture?

I am confused, is there a difference between the models of TT on size or rotation, and that is why despite following instructions, it does not work?

Cheers for any insight,

05-06 GTO Splash

splash.jpg

Quicksilver 05-06 GTO splash.

Last edited:

Ask a Question