Startup For 3.5" Screens

My Splash/Antitheft Screen Contributions

Hey all...I'm a newbie here. Just bought a refurb ONE "New Edition" (my first GPS device and I'm lovin' it) and have been scouring these boards to find cool ways to customize it. Anyway, seeing as how I've found lots of great info here, I thought I'd give back by providing you all with my first attempt at splash/antitheft screens. Yah, I'm a huge Pats fan...the sting of that Superbowl loss to the Giants still lingers with me, so please cut me some slack...haha. Hope you like!

2322031378_bbd963f9fc.jpg

2323273652_c1fbe8a920.jpg

Last edited:
Pontiac Year Model? Logo ? tomtom model?

I have 4 Pontiac's: 2007 Grand Prix GXP, 2005 GTO, 1999 Sunfire GT, and a 1994 Formula Firebird. I I use it in all the cars, so just the Pontiac arrow head or something general to the brand would be cool with the TomTom logo like some of the others have done. I have a TomTom One v3.

ok, lets try this...

For the BMW drivers, heres my splash screen (ss). Note, I have seen/used some of the other publicly available BMW ss, and found that most of them either had poor image resolution or used 'unofficial' corporate logos and colors, for both BMW and TomTom. I sourced official logos in vector format and created this splash. :D

tt1bmw320x240v2me8.png

Any chance I can get this in bmp format? I tried using the splash generator for this picture, but nothing would load up.

Thanks to whoever uploaded the flag one, it was great to use as a background

Flag_DHDNPL_Startup.jpg

I wanted what is now the tomtom logo to be the gas logo from americansolutions.com, but I could not find a nice quality version

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think you'd want to see the pic of my wife that i use as my startup. then again, maybe you would..LOL

I'm new here and thought I'd share some of my startup screens. Tell me what you think of them :) I made the ones of Elise van der Horst (the first 3) for a friend who's a big fan of her.

Last edited:

Ask a Question