Speed camera POI not available?

Hi all,
Just joined the forum and looking for help already.
Just bought a TT XL2 (IQ Routes Edition) (Europe 42). Downloaded the latest speed camera thing from TT Home. Now I can't see the option of speed cameras in my POI option list. I know the download was successful as I can see the download on my unit when I look on the "whats on your tom tom" bit on TT Home. But I can't find it on the POI list.
I`m pretty new to TT so any help would be appreciated but it will have to be in simple terms.

The speed camera poi from TomTom is different from custom poi files you may have installed in that, although the SC is in the ov2 format, and it is in the specific map folder, it does NOT show up on your unit as a poi category.

I'm also pretty new around here, but if you want to test it out without having to go for a drive and if your Tomtom has the option, you can tell it to navigate somewhere (Where you have an idea there would be a speed camera) and then check the details and click on the Demo option, it will show you a demo like if you were traveling and you can see the POIs and other options like Safety Cameras or alarms that you might have setup, just the same way as if you were going for a drive, I do this if I am not sure if something installed correctly I test it out like this and I don't have to go for a drive.

Hope this helps.

Ask a Question