Speed Camera POIS fail to show up on 920T

TomTom Model(s)
920T
I have owned my 920T for about 6 months now, and until the end of November (10 or 11th(iirc)) when there was a firmware update that stopped the POI from show up on the map, Since I was going on leave on the 21st I was not too worried about it, and when I got back on the 1st of this month, there was another update, and the Speed cameras POI still fail to show up, I paid for the tomtom plus service, and the year subscription (expires 07/09) and it is still downloading the updates for all of the EU, but I can not get them to show up.

Is there any way to get them to show backup, I went back through the menus and they should still show up, but they do not.

Help please, or is this a know issue, yes I searched but could not find it.

While you may get some assistance here, the fact is that this a North american forum and, as such, do not have too many European posters, especially those involved with Speed Camera issues....

So, I'm going to recommend that you goto this gps forum, which is UK based, found in the link here and register. Then, select the TomTom Go/Rider/One forum about half way down the screen and post your question.

They talk about speed cameras, etc. all the time there and you will get the advise you need.

Ask a Question