Speed Camera detection not working

I used to have a GO910, and the Speed Camera POI files I had worked perfectly, used to read out in plain english speed camer approaching.

I mave now moved to a GO 730T, and the POI files do not work, but only the red light and speed camera ones fail to announce camera locations.

If I set any other POI, such as railway stations, Bunnings etc these all work and announce when approaching.

Any thoughts ?

I used to have a GO910, and the Speed Camera POI files I had worked perfectly, used to read out in plain english speed camer approaching.

I mave now moved to a GO 730T, and the POI files do not work, but only the red light and speed camera ones fail to announce camera locations.

If I set any other POI, such as railway stations, Bunnings etc these all work and announce when approaching.

Any thoughts ?

Did you set the Speed Camera POI to show up on the map? If it is- did you set the waring sound? From your question it is difficult to discern wether the poi shows up at all or if you are not getting the warning sound "speesd camera ahead" You will need to go under ( at least with my 510) change preferences- show poi on map. On this page you can select which pois you want to appear on thge map. If the poi is not marked, you will not be warned of its approach.

Ask a Question