Sound problem on brand new Go 530

Hi all! I'm a new member and new to TT as well.
I bought a Go 530 last weekend. I tried to sync my Nokia N95 8GB with it and TT could not get the phonebook from it, even though TT says the phone is supported. No problem, I thought, I'll just use an old phone and get the phonebook from that. All went well. The Nokia connects ok most of the time.
I have been using it all week as I'm a truck driver. However on Tuesday I just finished a phone conversation and all sounds went off. No Homer Simpson! and when I tried to call somebody else I couldn't hear them at all. So I turned off the TT and it made a BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ noise - even after it turned off. When I turned it back on it was ok again.
Then the exact same thing happened yesterday but it got stuck. It wouldn't turn off fully and it wouldn't turn back on. So I pressed the reset button for more than 15 seconds and it turned on and has been fine since.

The question is, as it's only a week old, should I return it or do you guys think it was just a glitch?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Well, after the second week of crashes I took it back. I've given TT a second chance but this time with a Go 730T. Unfortunately had problems installing TT Home but got that sorted. Then had only two German voices! No Kate - even though it downloaded during the update process. Is this type of glitch normal? Kate is working now, after a reset. Beats me.

Ask a Question