Search by townships (7.20 maps)?

TomTom Model(s)
I hope someone will have this answer for me. Back on the ver 6.?? maps I could search by township ( I live in Sheboygan County, Sheboygan, Wisconsin ). I do lots of traveling in this county and usually only know townships not what mailing address someone has or their zip code. For example, back on that version I could search first by township (Holland, or Sherman for example) and then enter my street name etc. When I upgraded to version 7.10, I lost that capability, which really frustrated me. Now I need to know the mailing address (city or postal code) for that area.

Basically, my question is, does the ver 7.20 maps allow to search by township rather then what I described above? Could someone with this map try town of "Holland" and intersection of County HWY D / Palmer Rd and tell me if that comes up that way? The mailing address would be Cedar Grove, this one I know but some I do not and wish for the townships to be searchable again.

Also one more quick question. Does this version have house address for town roads? Not just cities? Other GPS makers to but I've found TomTom to not have county addresses and I need to use cross streets which I don't always have. If and when you find HWY D / Palmer, just browse that area and let me know if there are addresses out there. Thank much in advance!

I quick search on my 920 with 720 maps finds Holland, but not Palmer Rd within Holland, so that's probably not the Holland you were hoping for. I then searched Cedar Grove, and was able to find the intersection of Palmer Rd and County Road D. When I select either Palmer Rd or County Road D in the map browser, addresses do not show up.

We have a similar problem here, where the mailing addresses sometimes don't match the municipality in which the property is located. In the cases I've tried here, the addresses show up under BOTH town names.

I quick search on my 920 with 720 maps finds Holland, but not Palmer Rd within Holland, so that's probably not the Holland you were hoping for. I then searched Cedar Grove, and was able to find the intersection of Palmer Rd and County Road D. When I select either Palmer Rd or County Road D in the map browser, addresses do not show up.

We have a similar problem here, where the mailing addresses sometimes don't match the municipality in which the property is located. In the cases I've tried here, the addresses show up under BOTH town names.

Thank you for the response and search of the map. Glad to hear my area isn't the only one with problems with the addresses not showing. I don't know why they took the township search away from this area in the new maps as my original one had it. Nice that the township search works for you! I really wish they would return that to this area. Thanks again for checking!

I'm still debating whether or not to upgrade now, I see there are new additions (subdivisions) to the map but sux that my above addressed issues aren't fixed.

Ask a Question