screen broken

please if there is anyone out there who can help me. i jus got this go 730 as a gift for christmas used it to times and the screen glass broke jus by me touchin it! well tom tom says they won't even fix it or know of a place that can fix the broken screens. what they told me was really to go buy another one. i know one of u guys or girls out there knows how to fix this problem i hope. if not tom tom jus ripped me off for $462.23;:confused:

Had to be a heck of a 'touch' for the screen to break! :eek:

Here are a couple of places you can try. No recommendations on my part, just have the listings.

The first is here and the second is here

Screen repair

I strongly recommend Video Service Stop. If the touch screen is all that is broken they will do a great job. At one time, they had trouble getting the LCD itself.

They repaired my almost new 930 quickly, for their quoted price, so it was like new. It still works great, despite the cold shoulder I got from TomTom when I tried to pay them for repair.

Ask a Question