Scratched GO 700 screen

I used my GO 700 on a trip this weekend.While making a stop I undocked it to put it under the driver's seat for safety reasons.When I redocked it,I noticed two scratches on the screen.I thought they were only cosmetic,but they are not.One affects the touch screen.What can I do? We have only had it since Christmas when I bought it for my wife.

Okay now that I have a replacement GO700,what are my best options to protect the screen from any damage?

You can try a screen protector of the palm PDA variety. Or you can buy a bag for your TT. I personally just use a carrying case for my ONE and do not have any screen protection.

I have a bag too,but after experiencing how easy that screen got damaged,I am very nervous about scratching the screen again.

Everytime i leave my car i put mine in the case and take it with me. Im not chancing a scratched screen, or even worse a stolen tt.

I definitely say go with a PDA screen protector. I have one for my TT1 and its great. I currently don't have a bag, I'm waiting for the nice stylish leather case from TT :)

Hmmm. This isn't cheering! I have a new TT GO 720 that is about two months or less old. Somehow, I've managed to acquire a scratch across the surface of the screen (probably during one of the few times I didn't put it back in its cover when carrying it). It is not affecting performance in any way; simply a cosmetic item that is distracting when the light catches it.

Is there any type of gel or remover that can be applied to clear away such blemishes? I don't want to start experimenting on a new machine!!!

Thanks for any thoughts or advice/suggestions.

George

Ask a Question