Saving a driven route

Not really.
The principle of the GPS is to get to a programmed end point from where ever it's current location is.

There may be several ways to achieve the result you want.
You can save the destination as a favourite, but once there are 48 in that register the next one will make it roll over, loosing the first one, and so on.

A better way is to make a Custom POI Category and then make custom POIs for the places you will go to often. You can put a unlimited number of POIs in there (up to the capacity of your memory).

An other option, if you want to drive an exact route, not just the fastest to the destination, you can make an itinerary and add up to 48 way point so that TomTom must follow your choice and not the fastest (or shortest if selected).

Can you be a bit specific of what result you are after so some of us can figure out what may be most convenient.

Last edited:
I have a couple of routes saved, I did them on Google/Tyre then downloaded to my TT One XL and named the routes and saved in my Favorites, so anytime I want that particular route I can pull it up, does take some work on google setting it the way I wanted it, but it works............

Ask a Question