route with via point

Tomtom via live 125th

When I made a route and put a waypoint into, then it's rest time and miles to my final destination it be displayed - Is there an opportunity to view outstanding miles and remaining time on my via point instead?

At times the road I drive on display with a different graphics, a lot of dots after each other - what does this mean?

displayed - Is there an opportunity to view outstanding miles and remaining time on my via point instead?

No, I'm afraid not. It's one of my longest-standing gripes about the TomTom software that it doesn't give enough information about a "via" point.
It doesn't show it on the screen as you approach it either or even tell you that you've gone past it!

If they ever implement proper itinerary planning on the VIA like it is on the earlier models, then you will have better way to do it.

With the new app 10.500, the Tomtom will announce when you are near your via point, and when you reach it.

It still doesn't give to total distance to the via point. For this I usually just do a "drive to" plan in my house for all destinations on my trip. Then I choose them one at a time using the "drive to recent destination" feature.

Ask a Question