Route issures Plagueing me again

I am using Vista here at work with TomTom Home and I do not have any problems(I have not had a need for itineraries though). However, I am *not* using the Autorun dialog to run TomTom Home. I am almost certain you do not want to do that. That is the installer to be able to use the TomTom on a new computer that does not have TomTom Home on it already. I am also pretty sure that that is out of date and does not get upgraded when you install a newer version of TomTom Home or update the firmware.

In Vista, I typically close the AutoRun dialog or use it to open the drive to do something like copy music over. I use the status bar icon near the clock to open TomTom Home up before I plug in the TomTom and answer whether I want to connect to my computer. I am using a Go 910 if it matters.

Dodger,
I went to control panel > AutoPlay and set it not to run. It seems to have helped, however, I don't want to jump to conclusions too fast here. I thought I had it fixed a week or so ago. :)

I would appreciate it if you would set up an itinerary route while connected to your computer, then disconnect from computer and see it the route changes slightly.

This is what I would like you to set up and try.
. Set Home to 3978 Cherry St., Zachary, La. (Set to Visited)
. 1st. waypoint to be 39th. St.
. 2nd. waypoint to be Chestnut St.
. 3rd. waypoint to be Hwy. 19 S. of New Wiese Rd approx. 150 ft.
. Destination Lake Fausse Point State Park, Breau Bridge, Louisiana.
My routes change in the Sub-division where the route goes around to Roberts St. which is (1) Block North of Cherry St. then south down 39th then left turn on Chestnut.
The Route is important because I tow my 5th. Wheel and it is one of the two routes out of sub-division I can use without tearing up my roof/air conditioners/vents, ect.
links with maps is below.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/joeneal/CloseupofstreetsinSubdivision.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/joeneal/MapoverviewHometoLakeFaussePointSta.jpg

Ask a Question