Rider v2 and scala q2

Just wondering has anyone tried the scala q2 multiset with the rider v2.Hoping it works as my younger son is now getting behind me on the bike.Also was wondering which is the better set up considering my son will be on the same bike ,the q2 multiset or the team set which is cheaper .

Last edited:
I have the Q2 multiset and it works very well. The only thing I suggest is that you turn off the VOX and us the "tap" method when you want to communicate. I also run my Sirius Sat rad thru the system for my tunes (wireless but mono) and my iPod (wired and stereo). I do use the FM radio from time to time although it is also mono, and I run my Blackberry phone thru the Rider/Scala set-up with no issues.
No complaints really.

Cheers

Last edited:
thxs for the reply did a little more research myself and found the only real difference between the q2 and teamset is that the teamset cannot be used over 2 bikes

You can use a team set for bike to bike like a Q2. The only difference is how far apart the two bikes can be. I've tried the team set and I can be about 125 ft. apart and still hear and talk fine.

Ask a Question