Rider 2 replaced but . . .

TomTom Model(s)
Go 500 (x2) Rider 2
I recently had to return my Rider 2 as the screen had cracked. Tomtom were extrememly quick to replace my unit (less than a week - albeit at a cost of 105 euros). On receipt of the refurbished unit I immediately made a backup of the SD card onto my PC (I removed the card from the device and used the SD slot to transfer the files). I then copied the backup onto a new 2gb SD card (again using the PC's card slot) in order to safeguard against losing the original card. When I rebooted the TT using the new card I got a "No maps found" error. I have now tried to achieve the same end by re-copying the data from the device using the USB cable, changing the cards over and copying back to the devicewith the same result. I have also tried to use the TT HOME application (backup the device, swap card and then restore) and still had the "No maps found" error.

I have now run out of ideas and should be most grateful if someone can offer a solution as I have reservations about relying on the original card as supplied by TT.

Many thanks,

coconut

Many thanks for your quick reply dhn. Contacted CS as suggested and they have loaded the map onto my TT account. I can now download it to any card should I have more than one disaster!

Cheers

coconut

Ask a Question