REQ: New York State Bridges

Anyone know of a poi database with New York State bridges?

Try www.poi-factory.com for a file on US bridges - just remove the ones you don't want. ;) Oh, and you'll have to convert from .csv format (Garmin) to .ov2 format (TomTom)! :mad: Use the batch convert feature in PoiEdit 2007 listed under TOOLS and you shouldn't have any problems.

BTW, the file has bridges listed in NYC that you wouldn't know existed if you didn't look for them! :cool:

ML

at first i didn't understand why someone would need this but then from reading here i've learned you can use POIs as waypoints, I am still a fairly new user

Try www.poi-factory.com for a file on US bridges - just remove the ones you don't want. ;) Oh, and you'll have to convert from .csv format (Garmin) to .ov2 format (TomTom)! :mad: Use the batch convert feature in PoiEdit 2007 listed under TOOLS and you shouldn't have any problems.

Has anybody done this? I would love to have a copy of it? I would be happy to make a cool bridge icon too.

here's a poi for bridges in New Yotk. these are located with in 300 miles of NY City. Let me know if it helps!!

Attachments

• Bridges.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 313

Ask a Question