Registering TomTom Issues

Hi,
I purchased two months ago a TomTom XXL 540-S
I will need it in two weeks and I try to register in order to receive the updates but I was not able to find the registration number that it`s suppoused to be e 3 blocks of 5 digits numbers.
My C_No is: RX1400B07629

Thanks for your help

Could you let me know were may I do it?

Thanks in Advance,

Since your device is not a GO LIVE 1000 or a Via, then you will have to download TomTom HOME on your computer. Download from here: http://www.tomtom.com/home and install it on your computer.

Once HOME has been installed on your computer, connect your device to your computer, and it will bring up TomTom Home. Log in with your TomTom account. If you do not have a previous TomTom account, you need to set up a new account -- it just takes a username, etc plus an email account.

LOG IN once your account has been set up. You will be asked whether you want to link your device to your account. Click on Yes. It will ask you maybe 2-3 times -- click on Yes everytime.

Your device should then be registered, and you will then be able to upgrade your TomTom.

Also, if you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you make an Explorer (not HOME) backup of your Tomtom. See this link for detailed instructions.

Hope this helps.

Ask a Question