Registering XXL 540S

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 540S
Hey there I'm new to the forum.

I have been trying to register my XXL 540S in the my devices section of my account at TomTom.

It asks for a product code and I can't find the product code anywhere.

Can anyone help me figure out how to get it register?

Thanks

have you tried inputing the small number in the white square on the original package or on the bottom near the mini usb plug Its kinda small but readable in the right light
is this a refurbished unit if it is its possible that its been registered before if so call customer support @ 1-866-6866 or Tom Tom support @ TomTom, portable GPS car navigation systems - Support home - Select your product hope this helps.
Bill

The code in the white sticker on the side of the box and the bottom of the unit are the same and they don't work.

Did you figure this out? I'm having the same problem. I've tried the the number on the white sticker and the device code (found on the unit's info screen) . Neither work. Maybe TomTom is having a temporary problem with their system.

OK when I chose to link it when I installed TomTom Home it automagically put the data in my record.

They knew all about it when I called support.

No product coded needed with these newer devices just link them via TomTom home.

...TomTom Home it automagically put the data in my record.

Is there a way to confirm this without having to call tech support? Is there someplace in TomTom Home where I can see my serial number recorded?

Ask a Question