Question about Starbucks POI for TomTom XL

Dear TomTom Experts,

I have purchased a TomTom One XL for my parents for Christmas. They are frequent Starbucks visitors and they will be taking a Christmas trip and I would like to load the Starbucks POI for them. I have found a good source, http://www.gpspassion.com/upload/poinusa/mors_Starbucks.zip, I am just having a little trouble converting the large .csv file to .ov2. I am able to convert the "no line feeds" version just fine as it seems. But if I try to open the normal version (with line feeds) in PoiEdit, it tells me there is errors opening the file even though it appears to be widely used on the referenced website above. Does anyone know if the TomTom One XL supports line feeds? If so, can anyone try converting the .csv file in this zip above and see if it works for them?

I'm hoping to have this up and running for them by Christmas.

Thanks and God's bless

Last edited:
I have an XL also... Additionally I have the cv2 that "claims" to have every starbucks in the United States...
Only problem is that it was updated last summer...

It has the ov2 already and a bmp for the pic...

Attachments

• Starbucks.zip
    228.8 KB · Views: 427
starbucks download

I have the tomtom one xl, how do I get the file on the device...any help...thx

Download the attached zip file, expand it into your USA_Canada folder. That's it!

Ask a Question