Problems with 910 and Mapshare

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Last night I downloaded and installed 7.10 maps. I'm also running the latest version on Nav. For some reason I can't seem to get mapshare to work right. When I make a change it will upload the change, but I'm not receiving any changes from anyone. I've double checked and triple checked my settings and they are all right.

Can someone with a 910 and mapshare enabled see if they are getting updates?

Thanks.

I'm getting "tiny" updates, but i have not been able to get one of my updates to show on the map yet.

On the advice of other posters here, I did remove the North America folder from my TT and reloaded the maps. That started some of the aforementioned "tiny" updates, but nothing big yet like I've seen others report getting (500K or so).

please make sure you have a back up if you try to reload the maps :D

I'm getting "tiny" updates, but i have not been able to get one of my updates to show on the map yet.

On the advice of other posters here, I did remove the North America folder from my TT and reloaded the maps. That started some of the aforementioned "tiny" updates, but nothing big yet like I've seen others report getting (500K or so).

please make sure you have a back up if you try to reload the maps :D

That's just what should happen and it's not for me. Do you remember when you installed 7.10 maps did you first delete the existing set? Someone suggested removing the maps and reinstalling them. When I installed the maps I just installed on top of the existing 6.60 maps.

That's just what should happen and it's not for me. Do you remember when you installed 7.10 maps did you first delete the existing set? Someone suggested removing the maps and reinstalling them. When I installed the maps I just installed on top of the existing 6.60 maps.

That did it. I deleted the maps and reinstalled them. Now I get the updates.

I had both maps on my TT and I have made corrections and have not received any updates from anyone. I have deleted the old map and reinstalling the new to see what happens.

Ask a Question