Problem with ver 7.160 and TT700

TomTom Model(s)
Go 700
I just updated my TT700 with version 7.160 software and at the same time Home updated to 2.1.

My TT700 display was inverted when I did the update. Now the rotate display preference is missing from the menu items. How do I rotate the display back to normal?

In this version as well as 6.52 I could never get the Add Favorties using the My location/My GPS to store coordinates. It prompted me for a name but any time I try to use one of the favorites created this way I get a "No Route" on the display. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

I just updated my TT700 with version 7.160 software and at the same time Home updated to 2.1.

My TT700 display was inverted when I did the update. Now the rotate display preference is missing from the menu items. How do I rotate the display back to normal?

In this version as well as 6.52 I could never get the Add Favorties using the My location/My GPS to store coordinates. It prompted me for a name but any time I try to use one of the favorites created this way I get a "No Route" on the display. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Not sure about the rotate issue - maybe select more menu choices?

I had the same thing happen with Favorites. I came to the conclusion that I technically wasn't on a road (in a parking lot) when I made created the favorite so it couldn't or didn't associate that lat/long with an address and therefore no route.

Does that sound like it could be the issue?

jombi,

I think you are correct. I called TomTom US and while the rep did not seem positive about the answer, he said the same thing; I was not on a street. Interestingly though, adding a POI this way does work, even though I am not on a street. Not the best software and there does not seem to be a way to get TomTom to notice what I think is a bug.

Ask a Question