Problem discovered with new 910 mount

I never had a problem with the original mount that came with my 910 but when I seen the offer to get a new one I figured I had nothing to loose. Surprisingly the two mounts look almost identical but the new mount has a problem. I have had the volume on my 910 increase automatically when I hit a bump in the road. It increases to full volume with every bump I hit. The old mount doesn't do this. I am switching back to my old mount for now. Please let me know if others have seen this issue.

Thanks,

Doug

Hello and welcome. I haven't noticed this on the new mount. I can test it to see if it happens with me.

I haven't had this problem with my new mount. I have Low profile, run flat, performance tires. I feel every bump in the road. Sometimes my TomTom 910 is just a blur from the beating. I'm surprised I haven't had at least some kind of problem with it, but "knock on wood" nothing yet. The hard drive in the TomTom 910 must be indestructable!

Ask a Question