Points of interest help please

TomTom Model(s)
TomTomGo
I have a 920 and need some help with the points of interest feature. I'm a traveling sales person with about 120 accounts that I visit on a regular basis. I've added a POI category called "Accounts". I've started adding all of my accounts into that category.

I have trouble when I do the following...tap the screen to select "Navigate to"..."Point of Interest"..."POI near you"..."Accounts". Once I'm to the accounts listing it only shows the 24 closest accounts to me. Is there a way to change this so that I can see the entire listing of accounts?

My old TomTom Go would show them as a list and I could scroll through all of the saved accounts.

Unfortunately, a limitation of the software is to show only the first 24 items in a category. However, if you click the 'find' button and start typing even a partial combination of letters of one item (doesn't even have to be the start of the name), then all items in your poi category with that letter combination will appear.

For example, type 'mit' and all the names with Mitchell or Smith will show.

Ask a Question