POI Updates

TomTom Model(s)
Now that I'm back online I seem to have another little problem. Every time I click "Update Now", in the Tom Tom Home application, I get a long list of POI updates to install. I've installed about twenty now. Is this correct? will it ever end?

I assume the software and the device is smart enough to know if it has the latest updates? I don't see any dates on these alleged updates. Quite frankly the "Home" application for the Mac seems pretty awful. Please let me know if you have similar experiences.

Thanks, jmc

Now that I'm back online I seem to have another little problem. Every time I click "Update Now", in the Tom Tom Home application, I get a long list of POI updates to install. I've installed about twenty now. Is this correct? will it ever end?

I assume the software and the device is smart enough to know if it has the latest updates? I don't see any dates on these alleged updates. Quite frankly the "Home" application for the Mac seems pretty awful. Please let me know if you have similar experiences.

Thanks, jmc

I personally ignore them. I recieved one of these "updates" for retail stores after I downloaded the newest map and lost another retail store poi I had made. I'm not sure why it happened but itwas gone.

Is this located on the upper part of the update table or below where the map share corrections are located?

Ask a Question