POI Update to US Retail Stores, Dunkin' Donuts, and Baskin Robbins

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
I connected to TT HOME and got this update:

updatepoi.jpg

If you downloaded these POI's from TT HOME, I would assume you have gotten this update as well.

Before I updated, I looked at the locations of the closest POI's for each category, then updated and checked to see if more POI's show up, sadly to say nothing has changed.

For the people that recieved this update, have you noticed any changes?

never got the update.

Just checked. My Baskin Robbins is 178kb and my Retail is 400kb (416kb if you believe the SD card shown on TT HOME). So it looks like they're identical. Maybe it's just reminding you to update when you switched to 665?

Last edited:
never got the update.

Just checked. My Baskin Robbins is 178kb and my Retail is 400kb (416kb if you believe the SD card shown on TT HOME). So it looks like they're identical. Maybe it's just reminding you to update when you switched to 665?

The strange thing is I always had the 665 map and the 3 POI's for awhile now. Perhaps its just an isolated case.

I figured it really was an update to the POI's from TT. Ah well.

The strange thing is I always had the 665 map and the 3 POI's for awhile now. Perhaps its just an isolated case.

I figured it really was an update to the POI's from TT. Ah well.
hmm.... in HOME, the bold face means the item you should update right? cause my 665 maps are bolded and the 400kb Retail POI is bolded. <shrug>

Ask a Question