POI (Spoken Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One New Edition + 2.0 GB SD Card / Tom Tom Go 720 + 4.0 GB SD Card
I have downloaded tons of great "easy to install" poi's from this forum plus followed all the recommended links. I have only one question and I hope it does not sound stupid, can I add sound to the poi's like when i come near a taco bell it will say TACO BELL. If this is possible I would appreciate some of the usual kindness I always-receive on this community website. I own a Tom Tom 720 with voice recognition enabled. Thank You

I have downloaded tons of great "easy to install" poi's from this forum plus followed all the recommended links. I have only one question and I hope it does not sound stupid, can I add sound to the poi's like when i come near a taco bell it will say TACO BELL. If this is possible I would appreciate some of the usual kindness I always-receive on this community website. I own a Tom Tom 720 with voice recognition enabled. Thank You

I seem to think (<--which means I'm not sure ;) ) that I read on a European forum that all the warning bells, gongs and the moo (which I use for a Tim Hortons warning here) are hard coded somehow.

If that is true, then I don't think so.

But, as I said, I'm not 100% sure......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question