Poi "liiii"???

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
Hi,

My TT One has the following listed in the Home application, under "Points of Interest", but I have NO idea what they are! I chose my city (Philadelphia, PA, so a pretty large city), and looked for POIs near it, but I didn't find anything in any of these categories. Did I do something wrong setting things up, or are they for some other region? I have no idea how to find out what's in them.

The files all start with Usa and Canada\
L
LII
LIII
LIIII
LLIIIIII
etc - there are 8 of them, each reported as 8KB in size.

Any ideas what these are? I hesitate to delete them!
Thanks!
B

Thanks for the suggestion, but no luck. I downloaded and installed POIedit just now, and it locks up every time I try to open one of the files.

I run WinXP SP2, so I don't know if it's the software in general, or the LIII.ov2 file that's the problem.

I wasn't able to attach the file L.ov2 to this thread, so I zipped it - L.zip is attached. Could someone try and see if they can open it?

Thanks!

Attachments

• L.zip
    134 bytes · Views: 212
I experience the same thing, it just locks up.

I want to say delete them but not sure if they are actual POI files. I guess as long as you have a full backup of your unit out of the box you'll be ok deleting them.

Ask a Question