Poi from 520 to 750

Hi Folks, My Tom Tom 520 has died and have replaced it with TT750. The problem is that I had Points of interest catogries on the 520. How can I bring them into my 750
Thanks
dave Ireland

If the POIs you mentioned are customed POIs then all you need to do is copy and paste "them" into your TT750 map folder, where "them" means all of the .ov2 and its associated .bmp files.

Hi, I created a new POI category on the 520 (Rugby Clubs), and have saved all my 520 files on PC. However, I can not find (Rugby Clubs) in the poi folder on the 520 back up and there is NO poi folder on the 750. I am confused. The category (Rugby Clubs) has been put together over a long period as is very important to me.
Any help gratefully receivrd,
dave
Ireland.

You're looking for an *.OV2 file (and possibly *.BMP file) in your map folder under the name you created for the POI category. These can be copied directly from the PC backup of your map folder to the map folder on your new TomTom.

Last edited:
Thanks, { sort of blundered through it, the problem was finding the file.
Thanks for your interest,
Dave

Ask a Question