Please make the FONT Larger..!!!!!!

TomTom Model(s)
Go720 (3rd unit...2 stolen)
This forum has the smallest font I have ever used in my life..!! Guys would it be such a great issue to make the font at least 1 size larger..?? It makes it soooo much easier to read and it's easier on the eyes...lord knows reading a computer screen is hard enough on ones eyes with out straining to see font that is really too small. Particularly when so many of us stay in front of a screen for large parts of the day.

in my humble opinion of course..

thank you,

stk

If you have a mouse or trackball with a wheel , hold CTRL and roll wheel up for larger and roll down for smaller....works in both IE and Firefox.

Yeah, the fonts are smaller than other forums I frequent.

I tried the 'ctrl' and mouse 'wheel', but the only fonts that change size are those in "SShadow's" signature block.

When ever I post, I highlight the text and change the size to 1. But that doesn't help me read other postings
. :rolleyes:

Hey, I just noticed that what I post, does get changed by the 'control' and mouse wheel up/down... but not the posts that don't select a size.

Yeah, the fonts are smaller than other forums I frequent.

I tried the 'ctrl' and mouse 'wheel', but the only fonts that change size are those in "SShadow's" signature block.

When ever I post, I highlight the text and change the size to 1. But that doesn't help me read other postings
. :rolleyes:

Hey, I just noticed that what I post, does get changed by the 'control' and mouse wheel up/down... but not the posts that don't select a size.
now your text looks smaller to me, i smaller then any of the other posts on this page on my screen.

Rick F...what browser are you using ?

Hey Rick I just saw that you are in Lake Worth Fl. :) So am I , I'm just off Lantana east of Jog Rd....

Rick F...what browser are you using ?

Hey Rick I just saw that you are in Lake Worth Fl. :) So am I , I'm just off Lantana east of Jog Rd....
You're kidding!! I'm off Lantana Rd just west of Jog Rd about 1 mile. Small world - very small world?! We're almost neighbors!

P.S.
For browser, I use IE-6 (latest patches... didn't like IE-7 at all.

Last edited:

Ask a Question