PC AND mac for TT home??

Hello all

i have TT home installed on my PC, however all my music is on my powerbook G4. How can i go about getting music from my itunes onto my TT??I installed TT home on my mac , but getting message"not enough memory to install" ,when i connect the device to the mac.. Is this because i already have TT home on my PC ?

thanks

also, is it a wise idea to backup the TT device? what exactly is it backing up- my favorites?i dont have music on it yet nor POI's

First question, what format is your music in? The TT will only read mp3 files, so if you encoded your music in iTunes in AAC, you need to re-encode to mp3.

Second, if you are trying to put ALL of your music on the TT, it probably doesn't have enough room. I believe it's a 20g hard drive with maybe a bit more than 1/2 of that available.

Third, stop what you're doing and do a backup of your TT now. It backs up your maps, voices, POI, everything.

:)

First question, what format is your music in? The TT will only read mp3 files, so if you encoded your music in iTunes in AAC, you need to re-encode to mp3.

Second, if you are trying to put ALL of your music on the TT, it probably doesn't have enough room. I believe it's a 20g hard drive with maybe a bit more than 1/2 of that available.

Third, stop what you're doing and do a backup of your TT now. It backs up your maps, voices, POI, everything.

:)

thanks a bunch, some of my music is mp3 and some aac, so i guess it will only download the mp3s

i just backed up for the first time :) , i am not getting the quick gps fix link though.. what gives??

danke

thanks a bunch, some of my music is mp3 and some aac, so i guess it will only download the mp3s

i just backed up for the first time :) , i am not getting the quick gps fix link though.. what gives??

danke

wait, do i have to pay extra to get th gpsquickfix option?

wait, do i have to pay extra to get th gpsquickfix option?

No, you do not have to pay for the QuickGPSFix because it is free. The fix usually comes once a week (Sunday so far) so if you had already downloaded you won't be able to get it till the end of the week.

If you haven't downloaded it before check to see if you have update content option checked. That is found under File>Preferences.

Ask a Question