PanaVise Mount in 01 Honda Prelude

TomTom Model(s)
There can be only THE ONE V2!
Hey everyone. I got tired of sticking my tt ONE on the window so I picked up this little piece of bent coated metal from panavise. Its more solid then I thought it would be and I doubt anyone will have any problems mounting even the biggest TT/pda/cell phone. It mounts to the two screws on the climate controls. It also puts it at a great angle in my 01 Honda Prelude. It blends in quite well of the all black interior of my car. The interior of the prelude has been described as Darth Vader's bathroom though so you results may vary.

The only problem I have has nothing to do with the panavise thing. I thought I could take apart the mount on my tt one (new version) and mount it to this. Well the piece that hooks to the tt has 4 fingers on it that hold the ball of the mount so you cant mount it flat. DOH. I want to get one of those proclip mounts but wow they are expensive.
http://www.proclipusa.com/?sectionp...egoryid=&p_year=&p_countryid=0&p_leftorright=
http://www.proclipusa.com/?sectionp...egoryid=&p_year=&p_countryid=0&p_leftorright=

I'm not sure what to do now.... but I might just break down in a moment of weekness and buy the expensive proclip mount with the hardwired power. I wish I could find a better price. I find decent prices for the Brodit 215188 in other countries but only the proclip price here. :(

And now some crappy photos.
ttm1.jpg

less crappy but farther away.
ttm2.jpg

I will be more than happy to answer any questions or take more crappy photos on request.

-Sean

Last edited:

Ask a Question