palm treo working with 720

TomTom Model(s)
I was wondering if anyone has been able to get a verizon palm treo720p to work with a tom tom go 720..any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sprint

I was able to get my Sprint Palm Treo 700p to work. To tell you the truth,.. I was very surprised it did.

Blackdog

Sprint Palm Treo 755P Working With 720

I was able to get my Sprint Palm Treo 700p to work. To tell you the truth,.. I was very surprised it did.

Blackdog

Me too.
And it is working perfect.
Only think is it will not read email messages or SMS.
But that's OK Voice Recognition and Palm support.
I am happy.

it recognises my phone for voice bluetooth but will not recognise for the DUN do any of yours work for the tom tom traffic or weather? mine will not even notify of a new text message.

help?

So, did you get it to work for the treo 700p?
I have the unlimited data plan from sprint but I have the same problem as you - will not download contact list, cannot do text messaging, cannot get wireless data to work.
Can only use for hands free calling, and I am pissed off that I have a G0920 with features that I cannot use!
If you have a workaround, I would appreciate hearing from you.
Many thanks

it recognises my phone for voice bluetooth but will not recognise for the DUN do any of yours work for the tom tom traffic or weather? mine will not even notify of a new text message.

Ask a Question