Operate My Device in TomTom Home

Hi all ,i just purchased a Tomtom Go 920 and its all been working ok touch wood(as he touches his head) . I bought it with North America, Guam, Western & Central Europe, New Zealand & Australia. I'm currently in Australia now and when i hook up to Tomtom Home and go into Operate My Device it asks to select a country but does not show Australia or NewZealand at all, but like i said apart from that it works fine. Would anyone have an idea why in would not show in Home under Operate My Device.:(
Thanks in advance

Rosso -- does it show Australia and NZ when you are operating your TomTom and it's not tethered to the computer (using the TomTom directly)?

Genius of Love
Thanks for the reply. Yes it shows all my maps on my TomTom when i'm operating it , I can also switch from one map to another with no problems, its only when i'm hooked up to Tom tom home that it dose'nt show up my Australia and New Zealand maps. Hence i cant operate my Tomtom from home? :(

Ask a Question