One IQ-poblem with POI screen!

Hi all, I have just bought a ONE IQ and have mamaged somehow to add an address i was trying to find on to the POI screen along with the POI near you, POI in city, POI near home icons etc, and can't remove it! Can anyone please help?

cheers Ajaay.

Just select another POI as the device will remember the last used POI its one of its features - Mike

Many thanks

Apologies for posting such a stupid question, but thanks very much for your help Mike, it's much appreciated. I think I will have to have a good read of the user manual!

Andy.

That is not a stupid question and the issue is not made very apparent in the Tom Tom manual, if at all.

There is no such thing as a "stupid question" we all have to start out with these nav units at some point and all of us have been wondering how certain things work from time to time, the supplied manual (on-line) isn't very good and won't contain the level of detail you will get from posting questions on this forum - Mike

Ask a Question