Offroad navigator help

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920T
I just downloaded offroad navigator 1.7B and put the files into the tomtom home download folder. I rebooted the tomtom and it looked for updates and found none. I am new to the world of GPS, I just bought the 920T and I don't understand every thing yet. I saw that it came in as a compressed folder. What am I doing wrong. Do I need a SD card installed to do this.

You have to unpack the file and use Explorer for this.

Home will not help with this. Use the instructions from the Tripmaster website and have a PC savvy friend help you.

I just downloaded offroad navigator 1.7B and put the files into the tomtom home download folder. I rebooted the tomtom and it looked for updates and found none. I am new to the world of GPS, I just bought the 920T and I don't understand every thing yet. I saw that it came in as a compressed folder. What am I doing wrong. Do I need a SD card installed to do this.

May I humbly suggest that, if indeed new to a 920T and its functionality, you may want to play a bit with its features & functionality before worrying about third party add ons.

Just a suggestion ........

Re offroad navigator

I all ready did that and i now have three new files in my download folder, sdkregistry, offroad and skin. I rebooted and still nothing.

Where did you get this file and what does it do for you?

I haven't played with that program yet, but did you look carefully at your menus? The way most of the third party applications work is to put a new icon as the last item on the last page of your main menu.

Ask a Question