Offroad Navigator for golf...help!

My goal is to program Offroad Navigator for each golf hole so that I can see how far from the green I am at each hole.

OK, so I used Google Earth to capture a picture of my neighborhood (golf course), and shrunk it to 320 x 240 for the TTOne. Then I created the config.map file with the correct Lat/Long coordinates in decimals of the corners of the map picture. Next I saved each hole as a lat/long point as a favorite. I then created an itinerary based on holes 1-9.

Sadly I had to format my TT , but I had saved the itinerary file, and loaded that along with Offroad 1.6 b2 to my fresh device.

My problem is that when I select File -> then my itinerary from Navigator, it closes out to the normal TT OS and directs me to the first hole based on roads. I can't figure out how to even see the map, let alone the yards to the next waypoint. Please help! Do I need to resave the holes as favorites, or can I get the existing itinerary to work?

Thanks!

My problem is that when I select File -> then my itinerary from Navigator, it closes out to the normal TT OS and directs me to the first hole based on roads. I can't figure out how to even see the map, let alone the yards to the next waypoint. Please help! Do I need to resave the holes as favorites, or can I get the existing itinerary to work?
Thanks!

OK, it seems there's a major problem with navigation thru file... Another user mentioned it on another forum.
I'll try to have a look at this as soon as possible, but my evenings and nights are quite busy at the present time...

Ask a Question