Offroad Navigator for One XL

TomTom Model(s)
One XL
I have a new One XL. Should I download Offroad Navigator? How do I do that? I'm a new GPS user that is not very technically oriented. Thanks.

I have a new One XL. Should I download Offroad Navigator? How do I do that? I'm a new GPS user that is not very technically oriented. Thanks.
You can get it at http://www.webazar.org/tomtom/offroad.php?lang=uk

I have just recently loaded it on my 720, and in its latest version (1.7B), it seems to be working pretty well. There are some minor issues related to the new code on the TT units that the author has been addressing, so there are some screen problems at points, but once loaded and the config.txt file in the "offroad" folder of your TT tweaked, you'll find you've now got something that isn't locked to roads and provides immediate GPS information.

Get the download and place it into your TomTom Home "download" directory. Unzip the file and it will produce several new files.

Open TomTom Home and use it (the "Add maps, voices... etc" icon) to install the program to your TomTom.

Last edited:
okay so i cant edit my other post...

so i got it to work but...
im slightly not impressed, i know it needs some tweaks but does anyone know of any other programs that are similar to this one?

Ask a Question