No sats

TomTom Model(s)
one xl
My TT1XL was working fine the last time I used it, about 2 months ago, but now it will not find the satellites. I updated it with Tom Tom Home and left it on for 15 minutes and there were still 0 satellites found.:confused: :confused: :mad:

Any suggestions??

Have you gotten a gpsquickfix lately using Home's Update? If not, try that. If you have, try a pin reset.

I keep mine updated and although that is supposed to keep it working I still find sometimes when I head out that it also will not pickup signals for a long time, I have figured out that when that happens I just turn it off and back on and bingo it picks up the sat's really quick, guess it's just a quirk sometimes...:confused:

I do. Do you have a sd card in your unit? If so, is that where the map is stored? If so, select via Home's Device-->Switch Device to where the map is not stored and try Update agtain.

Ask a Question