no maps on go 710

hi, i am new to this forum, i have a problem with my tomtom go 710. i accidently deleted my uk maps from my sd card without backing it up, but i did make a copy on my desktop of the maps but when i go to copy them back to my sd card my tomtom tells me there is no maps. i have tried backing the rest of the files and formatting the sd card and then trying to install the maps but same message again with no maps. i dont know if there is any files missing from the maps but maybe if i knew what files i need to get the tomtom going might be a help.
please some one help as my tomtom is useless without the maps.
many thanks
Maria

In your backup folder will be a folder named UK&ROI or United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland or Western_Europe open this folder and locate the file with an extension of .pna right click this file and select Open With/ Note Pad.
Copy and paste the contents of this file in to your next reply in this thread and I will have a look through all my maps to provide a definitive list of files for you to check - Mike

Ask a Question